Staff | October 29, 2007
NIGERIA Prohibited Export List
1. Maize and yam
2. Timber (rough or sawn), excluding furniture components, railway slippers, floor and ceiling titles, doors, windows, and pallet.
3. Raw hides and skin (including wet blue and all unfinished leather)
4. Scrap metals
5. Unprocessed rubber latex and rubber lumps
6. Artifacts and Antiquities
7. Wild life animals classified as Endangered species and their products e.g. crocrodile, Elephant, Lizard, Eagle, Monkey, Zebra, Lion etc.
8. Raw palm kernel
9. Unprocessed rubber and rubber lumps